Monday, March 1, 2010

Zva Creative blog hop #3.....

Zva Creative DT Blog Hop! Are you ready to be inspired? We are joining together today to share a project that we have created using some of our favorite Zva Creative products. I am hoping thatyou will take some time to join us for a little bit of fun!The Blog Hop begins at Kim Hughes' blog: She is linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linkingto the next and so on. There are 12 design team members, so be prepared to be inspired along the way. Hidden on 5 of the blogs is a ZvaCreative prize package consisting of the latest CHA release...YAY! Those blogs will be randomly chosen after the hop is over, so it's important to leave a comment on as many blogs asyou can along the way. This Blog Hop runs through midnight on Tuesday, March 2nd and the 5winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 3rd. We will do our best to notify each winner, but it's best if you can pop in to all of the blogs once again on Wednesday...plus, you never know what kind of inspirational creation that you may find there. All you need to do is leave a comment on this Zva Blog Hop post...you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. The more times you leave a comment along the blog hop path though, the more chances you will have to be one of the lucky winners.





(Simple b-day invites I created for our DD. they are sporting
a Zva flower FLBK02CA110 and a Zva gemstone)



I really like these crystal flourishes CRW02CA106. They are such a nice size for card makers.

Now hop on over to see Miss Becky Olsens creativity!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

105 comments:

barbie_love,  March 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

WOW so pretty love the bling!

Kelly Massman,  March 1, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

How fun it would be to receive one of those invitations to an event. Love the flowers and stamping.

Guylaine Seyer,  March 1, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

I also love ZVA product to create lovely flower center! Yours are very beautiful!!

melanie,  March 1, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

pretty, simple elegance!!

Diane Standish(crazeedi),  March 1, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Love the card thanks for the inspiration!!

Romy,  March 1, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Oh...these are so pretty!

craftymom205,  March 1, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Love the invitations. Great color choices.

barnscrapper,  March 1, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Love your work.

Unknown,  March 1, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

great invitations. I love the color combo

Jinny Newlin,  March 1, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Love this color combo and the size of that gemstone!

Fiorella,  March 1, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Very elegant invitations!

calamity jane,  March 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Love your use of the crystal on this invite!!

Marge,  March 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

These are so simple & yet, simply GORGEOUS! I'm sure your DD loved them, as well as all the invitees!

Unknown,  March 1, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Sweet! Love these invitations!

StampinCathy,  March 1, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

The invites are so pretty and just love the flower with the bling.

Lea L.,  March 1, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Very pretty!! Love the bling flowers!

♥Lea

Belinda ,  March 1, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Wow what a beautiful invite.

B,  March 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Oh how lovely! I love the use of the flower center!

Unknown,  March 1, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

what gorgeous invites Lori!! hugs!!

Karin,  March 1, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Very pretty....love the bling!

Lora Oliver,  March 1, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Wow, so classic and lovely.

Bethany,  March 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Lovely! You did a beautiful job!

Heidie,  March 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

The invitations are verry pretty. I hope you have a nice party.

hugs Heidie

Lillian Child,  March 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

I just love discovering new blogs on these hops, and this is the first time I've been to your blog. You've got such talent!

Peggy,  March 1, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Sweet invitation. God bless!

Wendy Schoonhoven,  March 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Yay, love to hop along all of those inspiring blogs using ZVA products, hugs, Wendy.

NicoleJ,  March 1, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

simple but so very beautiful! Wow!

Ingrid Danvers,  March 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

What a lovely invitations. Simply gorgeous.

irene,  March 1, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

what a lovely colours!!

Marsha,  March 1, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

these bday invites are so cute !

Marsha

connie,  March 1, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

What a pretty invitation. Love the colors and stamping.

PamSpradlin,  March 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

The invitations are very pretty.

Nancy Feer,  March 1, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Something so little.....with such a huge effect! Love them

Jana,  March 1, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Very elegant invites!

Monique,  March 1, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Great! Simple and very elegant!

Kim Mraz,  March 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

ahhh, so soft and sweet Lori :)

mtscrapgal,  March 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

The sparkle on the flowers are perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jenny McGee,  March 1, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Pretty invitations with the flowers and crystals. I love them. Thanks for sharing.

Mel,  March 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Wow these are so gorgeous, how stunning, that stamp behind the writing is awesome and the little flower and bling just tops it off.

cards4ever,  March 1, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Beautiful cards. I love the flourish and the damask pattern on the invitations.

Dallas Freyer,  March 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

These are really nice, I love the litte flowers. Thanks for sharing, Dallas

Pegg S,  March 1, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Oh wow - what a beautiful invite!! Just beautiful!

Cindy Lou,  March 1, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

What a great way to dress up an invitation! your colors compliment everything so well also.

Elise C.,  March 1, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

I love the colors! I might have to use those colors for my next party invitation!

Melanie,  March 1, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

These are beautiful invitations! Love the stamping in the background. The Zva flowers are wonderful!

Lizzy,  March 1, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Very elegant use of these products. Thanks.

Lisa Silver,  March 1, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I love your invites! They look perfect to mass produce, but the bling adds a personal touch. Thanks for sharing!

Kay,  March 1, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

So classy and pretty! I love these invitations!

Cynthia Baldwin,  March 1, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

I think anyone would love to receive such a simply beautiful invitation! Thanks for sharing!

Lola,  March 1, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

love your blog. please share the step by step direction for the great little pink flowers.

Nana Campana,  March 1, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

The bling makes the flower! Very nice!

Linda L,  March 2, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Beautiful invites Lori...hope the girls had a great time together! xL

carol h,  March 2, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

Simple and elegant invitation. Thanks for sharing.

Hege-Annie Simonsen,  March 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

Pretty invitations - simple, but great! :)

RuthAnn W,  March 2, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Love your invitation,flower and bling. Thanks for sharing!

Cassie,  March 2, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

such a sweet invite! but so personal!

kiek,  March 2, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

wow beautiful invitations!! love the simplicity!

Naoual,  March 2, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

The bday invites look just beautiful! Love the colour combo you used!

xx Naoual

smahrty,  March 2, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Beautiful, elegant and classy! Thanks for the neat idea.

Yara,  March 2, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

So pretty invitation! Thanks for the inspiration!

Staci,  March 2, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

I love the pearl flourishes some of your team have used. I'll have to get some quick!

Chrisd,  March 2, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Love all of the bling I'm seeing. Zva items are on my new list!

Sandy,  March 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Not so simple but simply stunning...what beautiful invites!

Monika/Buzsy,  March 2, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Very pretty! Love the simple style and great colors... pretty flower! :o)

Rae C.,  March 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Love those b-day invites. Perfect for the 9th party!

Debbie Sherman,  March 2, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Love the cute flowers! your cards are great!!!

Charmaine,  March 2, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

simple but still very elegant.

Charmaine

DonnaMundinger,  March 2, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Wow! VERY classy for a 9 year old! xxD

Anonymous,  March 2, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

I love using crystals on invitaitons I make...just makes them so sparkly!
Tricia S.
papercreations_bytricia@yahoo.com

scrapping4twins,  March 2, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Very very pretty! I love BLING!

Suzanne,  March 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Great invitations! Simple, but very stylish.

Greta Adams,  March 2, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

definitly a nice size for cards...gorgeous

Margie,  March 2, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Classy and elegant-very special!

Ann,  March 2, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

The invitations are beautiful. I love the Zva flower.

Diane Jaquay,  March 2, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Your invitations are beautiful! Love the subtle stamped background!

colombean,  March 2, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

great bling! and those are lovely invites!

jen,  March 2, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

love that color combo! What pretty invites!

Betty,  March 2, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

the flower and gemstone just make the invitation so special!

Jennifer Hansen,  March 2, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Very pretty!

jlh774 at gmail dot com

Dalene,  March 2, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Great idea and the flower is so pretty!

BethW,  March 2, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

I would surely treasure an invitation like this-beautiful!

Laurie Chilton,  March 2, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

I love your invites. So pretty!

Ilene,  March 2, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Pretty invites! I LOVE ZVA!!

kksb,  March 2, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Wonderful birthday invitation! Your child must have been incredibly pleased.

Erin,  March 3, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

Thaks for sharing..very nice invites.

Shauna,  March 5, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

ooohhhhh.. those invites are so cute and simple! I love to make all the little details like that, so I may borrow your idea for my next party :-)

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP