Above is a photo of the list of supplies I used.
- black marker
- rub-on stylus (comes with rub-ons)
- Apply rub-ons where desired on ....... Adhere rhinestones to rub-ons.
- If the lines on the rub-on image don't line up you can connect them with the black marker.
- Remove metal cap from ornament and fill with a small amount of paint (you want enough paint to swish around, but not too much either). If you pour too much paint into the ......simply pour it back into the paint container.
- Swish paint around until there is no more clear spots showing through. Pour any excess paint back into paint container. Replace metal cap.
- Finish embellishing as desired.
The......... only take about five minutes from start to finish (per .........).If you decide to make these........ I hope you enjoy decorating them as much as I do! GL! Have a great day!! ~Lori