Monday, July 27, 2009

2sketches4you Monday....

I'm happy to bring you this weeks sketch by Laura at 2s4u. It was fun to work with and leaves a lot of room for interpretation. The stamp is by Just Right Stamps. Who graciously sponsored this weeks challenge. I used GCD Studios paper on this card. It's from the Cloisonne Collection which is one of my favorites! It's so cute and girl-y!!

This week is CHA!! Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! Some of us from 2s4u DT and Kazan are planning to get together this week! I'm so excited about meeting them. I'm also looking forward to meeting so many blogger buddies at CHA! :D I'm planning to be there the 31st and 1st. If you're going to be there. I hope we run into each other!




This is a "free expression" card using
Just Right stamps.
Have a super week!!
Smiles
~lori

5 comments:

anja curvers July 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Your cards rock I especially like your free expression card. Have much fun at CHA.

claudia shadler July 27, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Wow Lori, you are going to CHA! I gotta go some time, I heard it's fun :)

Your cards totally rock :o) What a beautiful and fun packed first card! I love the lace and the cute buttons! And a wonderful cue flower on the second.

Thanks so much for your kind words and support during the DT. You will be missed, I have enjoyed meeting you, you're so sweet!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Silke Ledlow July 27, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Gorgeous cards - Lori!!!

If my girls wouldn't start school on Monday...I would go th the CHA too!!! But I guess I ahve to miss it this year :( sniff!!! Have fun!!! Hugs ~S~

Kim Sonksen July 28, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

AWESOME cards Lori. Man, you are such a card queen - I adore these cards especially the first one. ENjoy CHA

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP