Monday, June 22, 2009

2s4u Monday......

Hi everyone.......it seems like forevah since my last post! Getting ready for the girls b-day party last week brought my blogging to a halt! Thankfully, the weather was nice! The girls had a wonderful time! So, all the hard work was worth it! :D



Now on to Kazan's cute sketch.....This week I used three of our sponsor items on my card. Teresa Collins PP, Starving Artist Stamps and the scor-pal. All three products were fun to use. I look forward to getting the sponsor products in the mail......It's always exciting to see whats in the package!



I decided to make this card a Father's Day card. It's the card my munchkins gave to their awesome daddy. My husband is in the best dads league! He's a very active, involved and loving daddy! He plays with them, goes to school functions, shows affection, takes them shopping and so many other fun and wonderful things! I am grateful to share parenthood with him!



As the 2s4u countdown continues.....it's gets more and more difficult to narrow down the entries!

GL to the top 10 this week!!!! :D



Finally, here's my card for the sketch.....



Have a wonderful week!!

P.S. I'm excited about attending CHA this summer! I've got tickets for the 31st and the 1st.

~lori

12 comments:

claudia shadler June 22, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

such bold background colors! I love it! what a cute father's day card! I love the scenic them! cute!

Clouds :D

~amy~ June 22, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

gorgeous card Lori!!! Love the paper piecing!

Eva June 23, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

This is soooooo cute!!!! Love the little scenery!!! Oh...and how fun you get to go to CHA. I was able to attend in the winter and it was a ton of fun!!! Enjoy!!!

Unknown June 23, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

This is darling Lori! I love the paper piecing!

Going to CHA! You lucky thing you!

(-: Heidi

anja curvers June 24, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Beautiful take on the sketch and lucky you tickets for the CHA woohooo.

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Very cute, Lori. I love all the paper piecing. Thanks so much for the very sweet package. Lots of great goodies. Thanks! :)

Latisha June 25, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

I simply adore this card!!
hugs
Latisha

Jacilynn June 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

super cute! I love the colors and image! Great

lauren bergold June 25, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

awesome card for an awesome dad! i especially love the paper piecing...on the card, i mean... :) way to ROCK THE SKETCH!!! ♥

(ps: i'm sooooooooo jealous about CHA! i expect to hear *EVERYTHING* missy!!!)

Peet June 25, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

So gorgeous, Lori!!! Great paper piecing and beautiful colors!

Anabelle O'Malley June 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

This is adorable!! I love the stamping and the red and black combo!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP