I had a difficult getting the light colors of this card to show up . The tones in the photo are very weak! This card was fairly quick and simple to make!!
- 1. Cut Cardstock. This card is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2.
2. Run card base through CB. Cut and punch lace border before adding trimmed DP. Adhere trimmed rose DP and slide lace border behind rose DP.
3. Punch 5 butterflies. Sponge, add pearl and adhere.
4. Use the medium oval nestabilites die cut with the white cardstock. One punched out. Run it through the CB. Use the next oval in size with the bella rose DP . Adhere to card using pop dots.
5. Cut the largest rose out of the Bella Rose DP and add layers by cutting out the layers of the other roses and adhereing them to the first rose that was cut out. Sponge edges. Apply stickles. Adhere to oval using pop dots.
6. Embellish with bow. Add pearls to card base.
Paper: DP Bella Rose (stampin' UP), CS pretty in pink, white
Ink: pretty in pink (stampin' UP)
Tools: heart lace punch (fiskars), oval nestabilities (spellbinders), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Cuttlebug
Accessories: pearls, ribbon, stickles