This card was created for this weeks sketch challenge at SCS this week (located on my sidebar).
I truly enjoy stamping around the different holidays!! It keeps stamping fresh and fun!! I love pink and red together! It looks so crisp, vibrant and yet soft at the same time. So far, Valentines is my favorite time to make cards! What is your favorite holiday card to create? I would enjoy hearing about it!
Card Size: 5 1/2 by 5 1/2
Card Stock: red, white (Stampin' UP)
PP: Bella Rose (Stampin' UP)
Accessories: Cuttle Bug, brads, ribbon(martha stewart)
Stamps: Retired Stampin' UP
Ink: pink and red
This card is very simple to recreate.
- Cut card stock. Fold to make card base.
- Stamp card base.
- Apply first panel and layer with PP.
- Run bottom edge of card base through CB folder.
- Next, stamp hearts on red card stock and adhere to narrow panels. Stamp I heart U sentiment on white scrap paper. Cut and adhere. Add brads to this panel before adhering.
- Stamp on scrap card stock. Cut out hearts and adhere with pop dots over red hearts.
- Tie ribbon around panel then adhere both narrow panels with pop dots.
- Add brads to card base above panels if desired.